Doryman’s Oceanfront Inn strives to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable stay for guests with special needs. Our hotel features accessible rooms, amenities for guests with disabilities, and an accommodating on-property staff to assist with any special needs.
Explore the Doryman’s Oceanfront Inn accessible features below. Contact us any time with questions regarding your upcoming stay in Newport Beach.
The Doryman’s Inn was constructed over 100 years ago. Unfortunately, because of the structure, the hotel is not wheelchair accessible, as we cannot offer roll-in showers and there are a few steps from the front desk to the rooms. Please contact the hotel directly if you have specific accessibility questions. As set forth below, the hotel is otherwise accessible to those using other types of mobility assistive devices.
Accessible Hotel Features & Information
- Service animals welcome
- Elevator access to the second floor
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible designated complimentary parking for all registered guests (click for parking map) All guest rooms have the following features:
- Large Showers
- Accessible guest rooms with 32" wide doorways
- Bathroom grab bars
- Bathtub grab bars
- Shower chairs available upon request
- Doors with lever handles
- Lowered beds for easy access
- TV with closed captioning